I just wanted to post my experience with Reed's ammo. They are a small manufacturer of ammo and offer custom load service as well. I don't reload and do not need another hobby but can understand the value of reloading, especially for my favorite caliber, 45 Colt. I have a Freedom Arms 97 in 45 colt that I like to hunt with. The problem I run into is that the light loads are too light and the +P loads are generally too hot. A year ago I asked Reeds to develop a load for me that shoots a Hornady 250gr XTP at 1200fps out of a 6" barrel. About a month later I had four boxes and they are super. Moderate recoil, minimal muzzle blast ( many others produce a fireball out of the 5.5" barrel ) and velocity 1203fps. I just called to order another 4 boxes and they shipped within a week of order. I also asked if he has worked with Beartooth Bullets. He has not but will work up a load for their 280 gr WFN hard cast for my gun at 1100 fps. Cost is similar to other smaller manufacturer's and service outstanding. So, for those of us who don't yet reload I am happy to recommend this alternative. I have been very happy indeed.