Don't like it. It may bring about new bullets for those of us that shoot 357 Max's, but I don't see any advantages over existing rounds. In fact, I see trouble in a straight walled case that is rimless. In the bolt guns where there is no momentum to pull the bullet out of the case upon chambering, and the extractor holds the case tightly against the bolt face, it should work. But in an AR style rifle with the speed of the bolt, I would think there would be some issues with the bullet working out of the case. Since it is rimless with no shoulder it would headspace on the case mouth preventing the application of a firm roll/taper crimp on the bullet. In the break open guns, a rimmed case has always found favor, so I wouldn't expect it to catch on in those ranks either. I have never been able to squeeze out the accuracy of a straight walled case in comparison to a shouldered cartridge, simply because the shoulder causes the cartridge to center itself in the chamber and consequently the bore. Just my 2 cents.