Originally Posted By: racksmasher1
That will be a tackdriver, which barrel length did you order Chance?

I went with 12?. Figured that would allow me to squeeze about as much performance out of the cartridge as possible while not being overly cumbersome. I?m rather fond of my 221 Fireball in that length.

Originally Posted By: cmnash
What bore diameter will your barrel be? I know many 32/20 barrels have a .308 bore instead of .312 in order to utilize rifle bullets.
I wonder if the various .310 123 grain bullets intended for the 7.62?39 could be loaded successfully in a single shot .327 Federal. The shank behind the cannelure appears short enough to not interfere with case capacity.

They had two options: .308? and .311?. I went with .311 so I could use 32 caliber pistol bullets.

Originally Posted By: 45MAN
A 327 ENCORE, THAT MAY BE A FIRST, IT SHUD HAVE NEGLIGIBLE RECOIL AND INCREDIBLE BALLISTICS. IF YOU TOP END THE LOADS I AM NOT SURE THERE ARE PISTOL BULLETS OUT THERE UP TO THE TASK.

I?m planning on trying out the 100 grain XTP. I would have preferred a Barnes XPB, but there aren?t any in that caliber. I?ll do some testing and see if I think they?ll work.

Formerly TN Lone Wolf

"We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided." - J.K. Rowling