Sorry for the delay of info as multi tasking between gun projects has little to offer in completing either very quick. I recieved my parts for the RBH 41 cyl latch, cyl latch spring, 30oz trigger return spring, 19# hammer spring, cyl pin latch spring, pawl spring and belt mtn base pin. As mentioned the trigger and hammer had been done by my FIL at <3# pull the new 30 oz spring makes trigger feel mushy but I will test fire before replacing heavier return spring. A couple of setbacks to note cyl latch was over sized previously I was unaware so I reinstalled it(.090) the new latch measured .0875. 2nd issue BM base pin still too small the wobble is less but I feel can still be improved I most likely will go to a POWER CUSTOM base pin. After completing the assembly I measured head space at almost .007 (sb .002-.005?) Itook it down to .005 now barrel to cyl gap is .007 which will require sending gun out to have barrel set back to .002-.003. Anyone do feel free to comment if I took a wrong turn in my process I will be going out to test fire today but still need to reload for my 357 max contender before heading out.