Sorry for the delay.

I just spent about 20 minutes out on the front porch with the CR scope, a new Burris 3 to 12, and a Nikon Monarch in 5.5 to 16.5. I have had the Nikon for about 5 years and used it for a comparison to make sure my tired eyes were seeing clearly. The ball field fence is about 300 yards away and across the highway is a RR sign around 400 yards. Up close at 100 yards is the scoccer net.

I'm impressed with the CR scope. Fit and finish are great. Very clear and bright thru all power settings. The RR sign image was sharp as you could see the little ding in the corner where someone hit it. The AO and power rings adjust smothly. The turrets adjust with a crisp click. The occular bell has a nice ring of rubber around it. That might come in handy if I use it on a barel that has some recoil and I creep up to close. I like the Mil Dot. The Burris has lines for the BP whice work good but I would prefer dots. I have a few other scopes with fine cross hairs and a small dot that I like so I should feel right at home with the Mil Dot on the CR scope.

The plan is to put this scope on a 204 barrel so when I get a few rounds down the tube I'll make another report

NRA Life Member

** NEVER! Moon a Werewolf!!**