I got the dozer pile burned Monday. This time (Third Burn over the years) it burned up much better. I went down after work today and started removing the Root Wads with the John Deere. I got pretty much all of the bigger stuff removed before it got to dark to work. I have a couple piles of dirt that may have a smaller root wad or two still to remove covered in dirt. I should have it leveled off and ready to put my Alfalfa and Rape Seed on shortly.
My brother was over yesterday after work. We got all the siding installed. I plan to add a few more screws around the bottom before I put my tools up.
We ordered a box of Great Stuff foam today. It is Black interior/exterior. The plan is to spray the underside of the roof. The roof metal on the steel Cee Perlins makes a Wooong sound if you bang the frame material to any degree. The foam insulation should lock it up and deaden the sound.
We are down to the little stuff now. Squaring up the legs on the concrete Post Bases. We need to get rings welded to 24" Concrete Form Stakes to tie it down with. We will add Eye Screws around the interior for 550 cord. This will give us something to hang camo to eliminate back lighting or a towel to block sun off the scope. I had to put 550 cord around the wifes tower stand to hang a towel to block the evening sun off the back of her scope. We are about done. That is a good thing as I need to get back on building fence.

Bob R

See You At The Range