our first season coastal elk starts the 10th, I already posted on deer season which was succesful. I'll spend next weekend getting the hunting rig back in shape, she had a rough time during deer season, I take my poor truck where some people wouldn't take a four wheeler, which is saying something since it's an 05 Ram 2500 heavy duty crew cab on 37s, but it has hauled out 4 deer and a badger so far this year. My truck is as much of my hunting gear as my gun, especially out here in open country where we glass from roads alot for muleys and here on the coast for dragging animals out of huge canyons, I can't climb like I used to so I keep several hundred yards of heavy rope in the rig for those rough recoveries. I still have a bear tag and a kitty tag too but I havn't had the time to get serious about hunting them this year but I still may come across one during elk season.

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. John Wayne-The Shootist