Here's my 2 cents, take it at face value. I rely on my scopes to perform always.

I have never bought a cheap scope and I've never had a scope failure. I have a 4X leupold on a 480 Ruger 600+ rounds down the tube, and a fall on a gravel driveway from waist height. Never even lost zero.

I have a Bushnell 3200 2X6 on a 357 Max that I run quite hot. Can't give a round count off the top of my head but no problems yet.

I have a Weaver V16 on a 223 Encore barrel, granted the 223 is not a heavy kicker. Round count is 6-700 plus and it still will let me shoot 1/2" groups at 100. I have taken over 75 charlies which equates to lots of time in the field, bumps, dings ect.... still going strong.

So let me ask you, cheap scope that might at any time give up the ghost. Hopefully not when the 10 point buck of your dreams is in the crosshairs. OR, buy an expensive scope that is proven and hunt/shoot with confidence.

Granted there are enought guys here that can tell you of each brand of expensive scope that has failed, but they are few compaired to the cheap ones.

NRA Life Member

** NEVER! Moon a Werewolf!!**