I've got 4 kids from my first marriage and 1 from my current. I am a automotive and medium/heavy truck technician although I went to school to work on aircraft but I decided I like cars more and in most cases it pays better (makes you feel better about flying doesn't it). I am an ASE Master technician with advanced certification and I specialize in driveability and electrical problems but due to my recent medical issues I will either be going on disability or finding a new career. I have only been on one guided hunt and that was on a private ranch for exotics which is where I took my aisian water buff and big hog. I am fortunate to live in a state that has a huntable representative of most of the North American big game animals and alot of public hunting land. I hunt Roosevelt and Rocky Mountain Elk, Mule deer, Columbian Blacktail, Cougar, Black Bear, Pronghorn and occasionally turkey on public land and I put in for the draw on Rocky Mountain Goat and Bighorn Sheep but haven't been lucky yet and we also have Columbian Whitetail but I haven't put in for the draw on any of those hunts yet.

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. John Wayne-The Shootist