Hello everyone, my name is Jeff and I'm from Whitetail heaven, better known as Iowa. Been hunting for most of my 43 years, mostly with bow but also with muzzloader and handgun. I've always enjoyed challenges and killing a mature buck with a revolver has been a goal I've wanted attain. Over the last few years at different times I owned two Taurus 44 Mag Raging Bulls, both of which I regrettably traded. I really enjoyed shooting them and was confident I could put a buck down but the right opportunity never happened. Recently, I've recommited myself to this pursuit and brought home a S&W 460 XVR. I'm trying seriously to get very comforatable with this gun and I've got a whole summer to do it. Shooting iron sights right now but haven't ruled out optics. Haven't used anything other than the Hornaday 200gr SST yet. In my spare time I'm an official measurer for P&Y and B&C. Hoping to use this site to learn all I can about my new best friend! Looks good so far, I'm really impressed with the postings I've read so far. Thanks in advance for any help anyone lends me!

B&C Assoc./Official Measurer
P&Y Assoc./Official Measurer