MIHunter, that's a sweet looking PC gun! Thanks to everyone for making a guy feel welcome! Here's some thoughts on what I've heard so far; I think I'll stick with the Hornaday 200 SST as eveyone seems to bring them up and its what I have the greatest access to. I'm definately going to start shoping for a scope and I'm leaning towards the Leupold, again from having seen it mentioned more than once. I have to admit, I never would have even thought about the idea of putting more than two rings on my rig but I can see the probable benefit. I was a little surprised no one started talking to me about changing the grips, it seems like I'm always hearing about guys thinking thats a must. I'm an avid archer and years of shooting and hearing people who like to "coach" has taught me that in archery what works for one person doesn't mean succss for someone else. I'm still trying to figure out the nuance's of handgun shooting. I feel pretty confident in my knowledge about the equipment, I just need to figure out what parts of my technique need work. I don't want to keep practicing if I'm doing something wrong. I'm going to see about hooking up with one of our local law enforcement guys and see if they'd be willing to watch me and share any tips. I'm sure I'll be coming back to you all with more questions!

B&C Assoc./Official Measurer
P&Y Assoc./Official Measurer