I think the main point I wanted to make is that we need have show each other respect because the anti gun people sure aren't and when I start seeing a split in our ranks by something so trivial it bothers me. I've never personally dealt with that company so I can't offer a valid opinion of them but the point is that those of you that like them will continue to shop with them and slavage won't but he doesn't need to be thrashed on for venting frustrations. Those of us that have been here the longest know that this is more than just a web page most of us would call each other friends and you don't treat your friends with hostility, save that for the real fight we have. I know I've said things on here that some guys didn't agree with and vice versa but I have never taken that kind of abuse nor would I give it. I can say for sure if I was new to a site and saw that kind of stuff going on I'd bail instantly, we've had a good thing here and I think we should try to keep it that way. As handgun hunters we are already in the minority of the hunting community and we don't need to be alienating people. I'll get off the soap box now.

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. John Wayne-The Shootist