Rod,
I agree with you 100% about none of us being there, but to me it seems to be a pretty clear cut case of trying to get something for nothing. That will do nothing but hinder the business in question from surviving and that's what we need in this industry at this time...thriving businesses.

Our pasttime and our heritage is not being threatened by some petty squabble on a forum nor problem with a company such as LSB. And there will be plenty of will to fight the antis if/when necessary; doesn't mean we all have to get along and see things the same all the time. No "division in the ranks" has occurred because of this problem. And I'm sure you, Dave, and I will be side-by-side fighting for our rights.

IMO and my opinion ONLY there are too many clues that this was someone playing victim who was "wronged" in some made up way to get $45 die sets for $5. They were clearly marked on the 1st invoice "die sets" so claiming to think otherwise is deceptive. The only fault of LSB I see is they should've never shipped the order when (or IF ) they were notified and should promptly send his refund upon return of the goods.

I'm not here to bash Dave; never met or dealt with him. We've both been here a long time and I truly value his input and contributions and consider him one of the "family". I feel sorry for him that he's had this problem Never dealt with LSB either. Just offering my 2 cents worth; nobody has to agree. This just reeks of spilled, hot McDonald's coffee to me.

I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a handgun today.