FF, I figure you will be going for whitetail and if there is a chance that you can`t make that broadside double lung shot with you .357 ( and who is going to pass up a quarter-toward you shot at 50 yards on a nice 8 point) then go with what the members have recommended and give those 180gr Partitions a try. Winchester sells loaded ammo in their Supreme line or if you handload you can buy the Partition bullets from just about any of the ammo supply companies. I`ve tried Hornady`s 357 Leverolution ammo from my FA`s model 83 and found that it did not group well from my gun. Don`t know why but I was getting 2" to 3" groups at 50yds from a gun that gets the same size group at 100yds from friendly handloads. However, this ammo may shoot beautifully from your gun. Your 7 shot Taurus Tracker sounds like a real beauty. I have a 7 shot S&W 686 that shoots like a house on fire. Let us know how your gun shoots. Good luck, James

Life member-NRA-SCI
Member-HHI #2900-HHASA #067
Colt-Ruger-Freedom Arms-and S&W Collector Assoc.s
"I have more guns then I need but not as many as I want" "Handgun hunters HAVE to be good"