Kingfisher glad to know you shoot with your daughters too! I haven't introduced mine to handguns yet but my oldest is a natural with her 243. Let me know how you like the trigger stick and I'll do the same. I bet us good ole Alabama boys aint the only ones who have used a hay bale before! When I scoped my XVR I went with the solid steel Warne rail base and 2 steel Burris Signature rings with the shims. This setup is rock solid! SCHunter..glad to meet another fellow 460 man! Look forward to swappin info and huntin stories with all of yall. Score Guy how are the non res. regs in Iowa like and how much are the tags? Is there a handgun only season? I am looking forward to working up some handloads with several different bullet weights and styles. I do like the 200 gr Hornady though and even if its a little light for caliber the energy it produces more than makes up for that IMO. Im also fixin to try the Cor-Bon 200 gr spitzer load to see how my XVR likes em. I'm told the Cor-Bon load is hotter but the Hornady load is more accurate?? We'll see. I do know the Cor-Bons are almost twice as expensive as the Hornadys though!