you left one out, the baddest of them all the 500 Maximum also know as the Linebaugh Long, Reeder builds his own frames for them now so you don't have to worry about finding a Ruger max frame. The guns you have listed are all very close in power with the Linebaugh taking a slight advantage but the WE is a true .500 cal whereas the GNR and the Linebaugh are .511 cal which limits your bullets for reloading. I'm assuming the first is one built by John Linebaugh so all of the guns you have listed are quality guns and it boils down to what your personal preferences are, I personally like custom guns because I know mine are pretty much one of a kind but as you can see the FA's have a strong following as they should because they are a extremely high quality gun. I did read a post someone made a while back questioning the accuracy of a custom compared to FA's and if that's a question look at my bragging board pics of the group I shot with my 475. I guess the bottom line is whether or not the extra dollars are worth it to you for a more personal gun and if the price of the FA is a new gun then it's a field grade so it won't be as "fancy" as either the customs or a premier grade FA.

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. John Wayne-The Shootist