I have used the Safari Stix for a few years now and, although not perfect for me, they have been pretty good. The things I didn't like about them was that they could be noisy if carried when unfolded and erect. Also, I noticed that if I did not stand exactly perpindicular to them while resting, my firearm (especially noted with the rifles) would want to twist very slightly either to the left or the right because of the design of the sticks. I also didnt like the fact that if I were sitting on the ground or log, I would have to either put the feet of the sticks way out to the side or deal with dirt, mud and snow filling the unfolded ends of the sticks.

Before the season, my girlfriend bought me a pair of the new BOG Pods in the Bi-pod version from Cabela's. They are very quiet, they dont "pinch" your rifle or pistol when resting causing the gun to twist, they have a swivel head which is great for adjusting to stay on game up close, moving across in front of me, and they are easily collapsable so they are just as good when standing as they are when sitting on the ground. I love 'em.

If God didn't want us to eat animals, he wouldn't have made them out of meat.