This was in my local news paper, keep in mind I live in a logging town of 4000 people in rural oregon. If these liberal freaks are turning up here you can imagine what kind of shape the rest of the country is in.

HTTP://tillamookheadlightherald.com/main.asp?SectionID=20&subsectionID=20&articleID=10958
Web Posted 12/30/2008 2:55:00 PM
Article :

Thank you for not having any more pictures in the paper of someone holding up an animal they just killed, celebrating it. It was awful to see the one of nine-year old Ryan Symonds holding up the poor fish he killed.

It's terrible to teach that it's okay to enjoy killing someone like he's being taught. There's a big difference between hunting and killing for sport and entertainment than for hunting and killing like lions in Africa do, or being in a Donner Party situation, stuck in a snowstorm and having to resort to cannibalism like they did. It's out of necessity they did and do that, not to brag and celebrate, holding up someone's dead body or keeping their body parts after killing them. It's terrible that human beings are the only species who enjoy killing someone else.

I've watched cats roll mice and they're very good at it, but they don't go out of their way to do it and would much rather do other things and avoid hunting all together. If they could, people would do well to copy that and be less dependent upon someone else's death to sustain them.

We can do much better than decorating ourselves and others with someone else's death. When we decorate with someone else's death, one day someone will decorate themselves with our deaths too and help attract negative energy that's destructive.

I hope you continue not to print pictures that celebrate killing another for sport and entertainment and don't help contribute to the negativity that comes with sports and entertainment death.

Julie Anne Peterson

Tillamook

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. John Wayne-The Shootist