Originally Posted By: cottonstalk
(2 lowers and one upper myself)Rod what area is the surgery going to be?L3,4,5,6?

L4 to S1 is already fused(first surgery was a discetomy/lamenectomy but it didn't last) and the disc they are working on this time is L3-L4. In my neck C5-C6 has been fused twice and now C6-C7 is out, T5-T6 is also herniated but it's not putting pressure in a way that causes me any problems except localized pain. I'm definitely tired of these surgeries and there is a chance if not probability that eventually these two levels will have to be added to the existing fusions.

I was actually supposed to go in for my tests 3 weeks before I did but I had an opportunity to get my daughter into a private Christian school but I had to be here to do it so I cancelled my appointments and then I put off the surgeries so I could take my daughter out for opening day. To me it was worth enduring the extra pain to be able to do those things for my daughter. As much as I'd love to smack a deer with the 500 I built I'm really hoping we can get her a shot a deer, unfortunately we don't have the deer numbers or the number of opportunities those of you in the east have, we get one tag for one deer and western OR deer season is about 4 weeks.

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. John Wayne-The Shootist