Sorry I did't send in a report on my " Bamma" hunt sooner. Sat. AM; weather was perfect, 30 deg. clear and no wind. I was set on a pipeline ROW,looking at a food plot about 50yds away that went for about another 100yds.The pipeline had another 100yds of visability before the next ridge.I was all set with my shooting sticks at daybreak...till 10:00 nothing! Hunted a few 100yds away that eve, and still NOTHING!!!Sun. AM hunted about 20 miles west on a poweline ROW with visability of over 750 yds,same weather conditions. This time I was set up in a shooting house,with a good solid rest and my rangefinder.First deer crosed the powerline,a doe, at 525yds, then 3 at 400 yds then 4 at 600 etc. All total 12 does 1 buck, all out of range.My plans for the eve hunt was to move 300yds closer and sit by a large oak tree.Saw 3 does out of range.Then,a doe eased out into the powerline about 75yds away,my crosshairs centered on her chest,she turned and walked to within 35yds of me.Sorry but she was less than 60 lbs and I just couldn't shoot. Maybe going back next weekend.