Originally Posted By: wyote
WTG and congrats Chris!!!!

What bullet are you shooting?

Thanks guys.

Jim, I'm shooting factory T/C ammo, 220 Grain InterLock Flat Point's. But, I'm down to the last round and will need to get some dies and get more loaded up! I see that Midway has the same for $30/box, so I may just run by there Friday and grab another for the time being, then I'd have more brass as well.

I got into another box stand last night after work at 4:15. It was still raining darn hard, but I was in the dry. I was watching a field that is 125 yds across and close to the same in length. At 4:45 I saw a doe walking across the middle from right to left. I don't know if she was bedded in a brush pile in the center of the field, which is 100 yds in front of the stand, or if she merely got that far across the field without me knowing it. Could be, as it was kinda foggy and getting darker.

Anyways, she acted sorta spooked and ran back across the field to the right, and I stopped her with a grunt. Another deer for the freezer taken by the 375. No meat was hurt except for the back edge of her off shoulder, the shot was a bit back as she was slightly quartering away. I found her within 50-60 yds in the brush.

I must have torqued the shot as I intended to shoot her where the neck meets the chest. I'm putting the 375 back in the cabinet and will mount up the 7-08 now.

As far as the pics, I took some last night but left the camera in my other Jeep. Will have to post 'em later. This time I DID forget the camera. lol

~BT~