Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Dec. 2010 Goldmine Hunting Preserve Handgun Hunt [Re: Franchise] #80202 12/22/2010 11:18 PM
Gary Offline
Distinguished Master
Distinguished Master
I wouldn't worry too much about those who can't tolerate the hunting methods of others. They are short sighted to say the least. I've been guiding on a high-fence ranch now for a few months and there is some truth that it's easier depending on your approach. Try hunting one specific animal or even a small group within an enclosure of a couple thousand acres and now things get significantly more difficult. I also do quite a bit of spot and stalk hunting IF we can spot them in the first place, and the hunter and conditions/terrain is conducive to a spot and stalk hunt. I would agree that Ren has never been to a quality high-fence operation. If he thinks things aren't challenging let him try the cow elk or hogs at the Texana.

You can't wait any longer. Join the NRA and start writing your Congressmen and Senators.
Re: Dec. 2010 Goldmine Hunting Preserve Handgun Hunt [Re: Gary] #80230 12/23/2010 2:12 AM
KRal Offline
Shootist
Shootist
.....or go to a large ranch and hunt Axis (spot and stalk). If that's not challenging enough, you can always come hunt whitetail in MS.
;\)

It takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger squeeze.
Re: Dec. 2010 Goldmine Hunting Preserve Handgun Hunt [Re: KRal] #80234 12/23/2010 2:51 AM
Mike Harris Offline
I have barbed wire around my feeders to keep the cows out, Does that make me a bad person?
THOU SHALL NOT JUDGE!!
Funny how people just dont get that one.

Re: Dec. 2010 Goldmine Hunting Preserve Handgun Hunt [Re: KRal] #80237 12/23/2010 3:10 AM
jamesfromjersey Offline
Shootist
Shootist
After "BB Gun" posted his remarks about Goldmine last Oct. 6th, I
PM`ed him to tell me exactly what he knew about the situation and he never answered nor has anyone by that name ever posted again on this site which leaves me to believe that he was trying to stir up some trouble amongest those members that were booked for our hunt.Its really sad when someone has to lie to justify their existence.To change BB`s last sentence a little "Take it from James time well spent"........

Life member-NRA-SCI
Member-HHI #2900-HHASA #067
Colt-Ruger-Freedom Arms-and S&W Collector Assoc.s
"I have more guns then I need but not as many as I want" "Handgun hunters HAVE to be good"
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Chance Weldon, Gary, Gregg Richter 

Newest Members
Redhawk41, Striker243, Sxviper, RobbieD, IRONMAN
9668 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 145 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod