Originally Posted By: muddydog
I like the all black sights on my SBH. I have in the past painted my front sight white, which works well unless your hunting in a popup blind. I read in a post below about the ragged hole peep sight that looks good, I would like to hear more about them before I get me one though.

The one ragged hole sight is something you'll probably have to try. Some of the guys on here have had their groups get tighter when using them but I personally didn't care for it from an accuracy point of view. I use peeps and ghost rings on alot of my rifles and only the smallest peeps give me accuracy equal to straight irons and it's the same with the orh sight. I can see how it would be great for snap shooting at shorter range but like I said it's a personal thing you'll have to try. One thing if your like me and you don't like them there are plenty of guys on here that will buy them from you.

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. John Wayne-The Shootist