Used the turret, very rarely.
There are 3 way to use the ART Reticle.
I was using a First Focal Plane Leupold Mark 4 6.5-20 with ART Reticle on my 7 SAUM XP.

The numbers 3-30 (center crosshair on down) are all in MOA.

The 4 Mil line is used when milling larger targets that MIL more than 5Mils--Basically, forget it for all that the majority of us do.

One, is you can forget you have the reticle and just dial-Waste of money if you use it this way.
Two, you can use the reticle all on its own without dialing.

Three, you can use the reticle with very little dialing. So less that you never have to worry about rotational problems.
The ART Reticle is in 1.5 MOA lines with every three MOA being listed internally within the scope so you do not have to get confused with remembering which line is the correct one.
For hunting in short to medium ranges, just use the reticle and it will be so fast a dialer can't begin to keep up with you.
For longer distances if you want/need to be precise you can use the reticle this way:
Lets say I am shooting at 825 yards. I need 20.5 MOA to make that shot.
I have a 18 MOA line listed and 21 MOA line listed with a line in between the two which is 19.5 MOA.
During the shooting school to be precise I would use the 19.5 MOA line as my aiming point and dial 1 MOA up.
Still a whole lot faster than just dialing and more accurate than trying to estimate the correct point between 19.5 MOA and the 21 MOA lines.
If, I dialed alone, I would have to go one full revolution of the turret (15MOA) and then another 5.5 MOA. When doing this all kind of mistakes can happen. You don't have to worry about this with the ART.

Ernie the Un-Tactical