LOL......no problem,Ernie.
If I ask questions that inspires such comments and good natured harrassment between others, I enjoy it.

Even IF it was by accident. LOL

In the MOA I think, seem to recall, or imagined??? that someone (that someone being a participant) telling me that the WSSM rounds are MAXIMUM diameters for the MOA...and I could experience some extraction issues?? or something like that??

CRS anymore! Either that or I ask too many questions.

A 6mm giving me similar velocities with one of the Berger VLD bullets (with close BC) and similar trajectories (out to 400) to the 130 grain VLDs in the 6.5x284 is somewhat half the goal. (Hoping that dont start an entirely different example of my confusion).

I know the 6.5x284 will leave the 6mm in the dust sometime or another but doubt it will be within my effective range, for awhile at least!

It isnt a HUGE issue but something with VERY close trajectories yet just not as much energy is just my way of shooting for the switch from one to the other leaving me better prepared for precision bullet placement, regardless of the game hunted.

Probably a "non issue" to most but something that seems logical to me, at least at this point.

THANKS to all. Great stuff here!

Last edited by SKR; 05/21/2010 8:32 PM.

Thanks for putting up with me and GOD BLESS!
Steve