For deer in Missouri I am planning on using my Super Redhawk with 9.5" barrel in 480 Ruger with a 30mm UltraDot in factory Ruger Rings. Hogue Tamer Grips and Marble Green Fiber Optic front sight for back-up. My planned bullet will be a 400 grain Lee that I cast myself "hard". The carry case will be one custom made by Miss Connie using a Boyt Counter Matt for the construction material, and 1" OD webbing for the handles. It will be set up to carry under your Left arm with a 1" OD webbing detachable shoulder strap. This case will have a Flap Closure with a 1" FasTex Buckel. The material has been delivered, and I am waiting for the case to be completed at this time. (I could not find a case I liked that the 9.5" Super Redhawk would fit in. The Counter Matt is 12" X 48" with Quilted padding just like the Boyt cases. I figured rebuilding it into a case like I wanted was doable.) I should have the case by the end of the month.
For my second deer I may switch to my Super 14 Contender in 35 Bullberry with a 2-7 Burris mounted in 3 Burris Zee Rings with a TSOB 6 Screw base. Shell cases are fireformed from 375 Winchester, using 180 SSP bullets. Carried in a Boyt case with shoulder strap added.

My wife is out of civilization for the next month in California visiting the daughter in law and grandbaby, while the son is in Iraq. When she gets back, She will probably be hunting from a 17' TriPod stand with a Super 14 Contender in 6.5 X 30 JDJ with 129 Hornady spiral points. It has a Burris 2-7 scope with 3 Burris Zee rings on a TSOB 6 screw Base. Carried in a Boyt case with shoulder strap added.

Possible next choice would be a Super Redhawk 44 Magnum with 30mm Ultra Dot in Ruger factory rings, Hogue Tamer Grips and a Marble Green Fiber Optic Sight for back-up. Carried in a Boyt case with shoulder strap added.
She has not fired the 44 magnum so far, so this will depend on her getting back in time to shoot it some before season. I have a month to work out a new load for her to shoot using it. My normal 310 cast load will probably recoil a little to hard for her to shoot.

My brother will probably be using a Super 14 Contender in 7X30 waters shooting a 130 SSP bullet. The Contender has a 2-7 Burris scope with 3 Burris Zee Rings on a weaver base.
I have been trying to talk him into shooting my 44 Magnum Super Redhawk. He will love it if I can get him to try it.

See You At The Range