I won't go into what's in my day pack because it's designed for a different area (Alaska), different game (Moose or bear), and I'm usually solo.
So, working off your here would be my humble suggestions....

What i have:
full set of BDUs (military)
full thermal under garments
Military boots
Scent killer (soap, washing powder, spray, lip balm)
Fleece gloves
hand/foot warmer packets
orange vest
camel pack

What i still need:
Binoculars (does the cost matter?)
Head light
Rental Truck (just in case i harvest an animal)

I deleted your knife collection because like most I feel they are a little large. My primary critter is moose & I don't carry anything that big. My favorite is a Kershaw echo with a 4" blade. I would carry a backup knife of some type (might not on a guided hunt)that was no larger. Also a sharper of some type.

the machete I woule leave at home.

As other's have mentioned, bug juice,a large folded wad of paper towels (no TP for me. The paper towels will double for TP but TP isn't much good for hand cleaning), small chunk of rope, some granola bars, small 1st aid, fire starter.
I would add game bags of some sort (unless the guide takes care of that for you, or you guys take everything out of the woods whole).
Binos, best you can afford within reason.
Digital camera almost a MUST.
Range finder very nice but not required.

Rental truck? Maybe, but boned out you'd be surprised how little room your meat will take. A cooler or two in a car may work fine.

Most of all, take a good attitude, reasonable expectations, lots of pictures, & a willingness to learn & listen to your guide (unless he's scary!)!
Contact your guide, explain your situation to them, & ask if they have a recomended gear list.

As far as sights go, like most others on here I REALLY like the Ultradot line. My 480 SRH wears a 30mm Ultradot 4 that I have had for 7 trouble free years..

Vance in AK.

Matthew 6:33
"But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."