The toilet paper 1/2 roll mentioned above. Put it in a zip loc bag. Same advice for paper towels.
Knife: My main go to hunting knife is a Browning 3 blade locking folder ( Knife Blade, Saw Blade, and Gut Hook)
I normally leave the sheath knives in camp or at the house. I have numerous 3" thru 5" sheath knives. I did not realize I was a collector till now. 2 David Hanson drop points and a big custom fighter. I think 3 or 4 Durr custom knives, the last one was an Oxbow #31 (Last of the Dog Men). A Buck Skinner, and 2 I made myself with Babinga handles.

Make sure you have a source for coolers to transport meat in, if not bring a couple medium size ones. Do you have a freezer to store the meat in at home? Does the outfitter process the meat for you, or have someone to do it? Good to find out.

I like to carry some 550 cord (Parachute Cord) for whatever. Source: Army Surplus store.

Positive Attitude as Vince Said (Very Important)
My most memorable hunt I did not make a shot, but it was an experiance I will never forget.

Replacement Red Dot Sight for handgun:
UltraDot 30mm $149.99 shipped
Ultra Dot Scope Coat $19.99 (Black w/UltraDot on sides)

Ultra Dot West (ultradotwest.com)
921 Ayers Ave
Ojai, CA 93023
PH 866-473-3368
Heather will take care of you. She is great to deal with.
Outside of CA no Shipping and No Sales Tax
NOTE: File away the reciept incase you ever need repair work.
I would get the scope coat with it.

You will probably refine what you really need the next trip. Then it will get further refined every year the rest of your hunting career.

Have a Great Time on your hunt.

See You At The Range