My name is Bob, I start every day thanking God for all he has given me! I reside in the great state of Ohio. My true love is the outdoors, (and Jeannine)! I have three Son's and 7 Grandchildren w/one on the way! I am a retired Iron Worker, I was a licensed guide on Lake Erie for many years, but have had to sell the boat and give it up as I have sever back injuries from two different accidents resulting in 11 different broken vertebra, I still fish often year round but on smaller lakes. I have been a handgun hunter for over 37 years. My favorite weapon for hunting is the single action revolver, and mainly the .45 cal. and mainly in the 45 Colt! Altho I do use SP's once in a while to stretch the limits of the revolver, but I always carry a revolver when I do. So my hunting has changed too, as I can't negotiate the big hills of Southern Ohio northern Kentucky, but still hit the woods almost daily from Sept to Feb. hunting Indiana and Ohio, and varmint with my handguns all year long. I compete in the summer with bench guns and varmint rifles, but the 5 and six shot revolvers are by far my favorite. Sorry so long winded, but you asked for it!

Last edited by wildcatter; 11/25/2010 3:35 PM.