I'm a big fan of extreme handgun rounds. I ran your case, bullet, and barrel length through an internal ballistics program I have, and here is some calculated ballistic info for you to chew on.

I assumed 2" of your barrel is muzzle brake leaving 14.5" of barrel, minus case length, leaves approx. 12" of combustion chamber.

Pressure (CUP) Velocity (FPS) Muzzle Energy (FtLbs)
40,200----------------- 2171----- 3662
46,400 OPTIMAL----- 2333----- 4225
50,800 HI PRES.----- 2440----- 4626
56,600 HI PRES.----- 2575----- 5152

I don't want to be responsible for any accidents so I won't publish the receipes.

This will give you an idea what to expect.

You'll also be receiving 95lbs of back thrust to the web of your thumb/hand @ 46,000 cup, and you'll feel it the next day, from your hand up through your shoulder. A 11 lb 460 Weatherby rifle dishes out about 108 lbs.

Use the rubber grip and Past shooting gloves. Your brake will greatly reduce your muzzle rise but its going to be kind of like trying to catch the end of a baseball bat being swung by a pro ball player. Even with the brake.

Use two hands and keep your extra fingers out from behind the trigger guard.

I used 3 aluminum rings and a steel base on my 458 Lott to attach the scope. Believe it or not, it literally streched the rings out so the scope kept loosening within the rings. There are heavy duty steel tactical rings holding it on now so far no troubles.

Good Luck, have Fun, and God Bless your Strong Side Hand

osok