Alright boys...it looks like Robert's video has stirred up quite a controversy on several forums...

For the record, I wouldn't want to be downrange (at any range) of either one of you, regardless of what shortgun you were wielding. Robert is one of the best handgun shooters I have ever met...and Dick, you are one of the better handgun shooters I have ever read about. We all handgun hunt for different reasons - but one thread linking nearly all of us in common is the challenge. Dick, I've read where you transitioned from single shot to revolvers because the single shots became too easy. Robert transitioned to the longer range shooting for that same reason. You have said that to be proficient with revolvers it takes dedication and practice, and realistically, that makes shots that others would pass up, easy in your hands. I am in awe of the time and dedication that it takes Robert to be capable of making that shot (and confident of making it consistently), and it is no different than my appreciation of reading of your jump-shooting running Montana whitetails with an open-sighted revolver. Your individual experience gives you the confidence and ability to do what you do...

Realistically, both of you have committed yourselves to the pursuit of handgunning big game. And that allows you to routinely do what others claim is impossible, or unethical, or irresponsible. So enough with the infighting.