This actually involves human nature. You see it in children on up to the elderly. Wanting to be noticed.
We all have it concerning something in our lives.
It can't be fought. The battle cannot be won. This video depicts this very thing. I've done things to be noticed myself as have probably everyone on here. But this involves a living creature even though it is an animal. Why do it? A 926 yard shot on a smallish steel plate would have been demonstrative of the shooter great ability instead of involving a living creature.
What is the kill area of a Pronghorn? 6 inches. He could have used a steel plate. I am sure with the money he spent on his "handgun" he could have afforded one. If not maybe we can chip in and buy him one. As long as the steel plate isn't moving around he can use it for his farther shot next time.
Now the "handgun". To each his own. I would like to see a video of him shooting it offhand at even 50 yards. But you know what he won't do that.
I have some heavy Encores that will go close to 6 pounds but they can be fired offhand and I generally shoot them that way.
If you are reading this GASIXGUNNER post a video of you shooting your "handgun" at 50 yards offhand and show the results of it.
I won't hold my breath though.
I have not attacked the person as I still believe he is filled with the human nature problem we all have so I can't be too condemning as i have to look at myself too. Still I don't see why an inanimate target wouldn't have been as good.
Care to address that GASIXGUN?

Last edited by MePlat; 07/14/2011 11:36 AM.

Full Speed Ahead, Show No Mercy, and Never Look Back. Do You Think I Really Care?