GASIXGUNNER:

First off what are you so irate? I never attacked you just threw in some interesting ideas like a steel plate. If you nick it no big deal.
In fact I said I understand why you did the shot and posted the video. Human nature of wanting to be noticed. Plain and simple.
You need to calm down. Attack the ones that attacked you I didn't. You knew what would happen when you posted the video. You can't be that backward. That type of being noticed you don't like.
Was the questions bout a steel plate out of line? If so explain it to me. I bet even our Moderator and others would love to read that answer.
Now as to offhand shooting you did say it was a "handgun" right? Or is it a specialty bench rest handgun? Not a true handgun because one can fire a rifle offhand but it is still a rifle.Just questions to get you to think on when you post that next video when you bust another pronghorn at super long range.
Now that you know what will happen you will be prepared for it the next time. I know I would be.
Now where have I said anything negative about you? Just questions and observations

Last edited by MePlat; 07/14/2011 12:42 PM.

Full Speed Ahead, Show No Mercy, and Never Look Back. Do You Think I Really Care?