The design of the Bisley grip causes the gun to push back more like a double action. It is true the design was originally put out by Colt at the request of European target shooters but now they have a second purpose. I have 475's with both SBH and Bisley grip frames and the recoil is different and after a few years of running 50 to 100 rounds out each session I destroyed my wrist, for full disclosure my wrist was also damaged from my work but I also have large hands and wrists as I'm 6'2"/250 but a full house 475 load with a standard grip frame can be dangerous if your not technically or physically able to deal with it that's why when I had mine built years ago before I started building my own I had to fight with the builder to get the SBH frame. It's not the same as a 44 or 45 and if I remember correctly Linebaugh won't build one on anything except the Bisley frame and definitely the max frames have Bisley grips unless you like front sight indentations in your forehead. The muzzle flip from the standard frame is twice what a Bisley frame is. I like the sbh grip frame and I still shoot my 475 but I'm larger than most and I literally have thousands of rounds of 475 and 500 Linebaugh rounds down range out of 5 shot single actions.
I personally don't want one of my customers hurt or to get a gun they can't or don't want to shoot so if I were to build a sbh grip framed big bore for a customer it would only be after alot of discussin and probably cussin.

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. John Wayne-The Shootist