Well I started this post out saying I wasn't trying to start a fight and I've been fair right down the line with everything and just wrote the facts as they are. I you doubt my science print it out and take it to the local college physics dept and ask them or even a HS physics teacher, If I got something wrong I'm a big enough man to admit so but I don't see where I did. I figured out a long time ago no one knows it all and if you allow yourself you'll learn something new every day and sometimes you'll learn from the most least likely source, the greenest guy or by accident but you have to be open minded which all I've seen on the majority of replies to this post is closed mindedness and irrational statements.

I flat said I didn't have a problem with those that used cast nor was I trying to convert them. I honestly can't remember one of these debates that got heated that didn't start because someone became defensive because someone actually had a different opinion to offer. I got a phone call this morning telling me to check this out because the buzzards were circling and they were right. These fights didn't even occur until a couple years ago, for the 4yrs before that I don't remember anything other than respectful conversation with one exception that was stupid when a member was singled out and attacked for his personality. I figured we might have a good debate but I wasn't looking for a fight but I never have and never will back away from one. If you look at the immediate replies to my post that set the tone for this thread and it's a tone present on one active and one recent thread. As far as I'm concerned Gregg or Gary can lock this because it's useless to try and have an adult lively debate about any subject that may be the least bit touchy without it going to hell.

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. John Wayne-The Shootist