Myself and majority of people I know think alot of you have drank the Kool Aid and so far you guys haven't done anything but talk in circles you haven't done anything but show that I was incorrect in my wording. I notice none of you have any comebacks for Marks book or Doc Rogers posts or the last time there was a similiar arguement and I brought in the thoughts of the professional ballisticians that read your statements although part of what they said wasn't printable. You keep bringing up "a" book but if you want I can flood this site with the same info I showed earlier which talks about shock waves and hydrostatic shock. The funny thing is you two are primarily alone except for a straggling groupie here or there. I've received many pm's, emails and phone calls from members telling me they can't believe you two and I already know that the majority of members including the most prominent and accomplished hunters follow the line of thought I've put forth. The ones that don't know the science know what they have seen including many that use hard cast because they like them.

The fact is Hydrostatic shock or hydraulic pressure is real and it does impact the terminal effects of a bullet and a bullet that expands creates a higher frequency and higher amplitude shock wave. This shock wave will destroy tissue or cause life ending results faster than the lower frequency and lower amplitude wave of a non expanding bullet. Many on here have told me they what is science they always just figured was common sense.

As far as me bringing up personal traits it's because titles (which were not brought up by me) don't impress me. I spent a good part of my life correcting problems engineers created and the traits I mentioned are what I respect in people not titles or egos. I didn't list my resume because it's irrelevant and I don't need to list it to massage my ego or to validate my statements.

I haven't changed my arguement at all it's just gone deeper into the cause and effect than I initially took it. You can't go further into this without considering hydraulics since all living creatures are made primarily of water.

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. John Wayne-The Shootist