I was curious about something, I know some of you guys in the east and south have liberal bag limits on deer and I was curious what your limits are where you live?

Here in Oregon you have one deer opportunity, either a general tag on the west side of the Cascades for either coastal or cascade blacktail or you can put in for a controlled hunt for mulies in several different units east of the Cascades and as of a few years ago there are some hunts for Columbia whitetail but I'm not sure if they have started a firearm season for them yet, it has been either archery or traditional muzzleloader.

The only exception to this is that you can also apply for controlled hunts for does but the best percentages right now on doe tags puts it at about 1 every 5 years. Also on the hunts mentioned above those are buck only and the general tag is forked horn and better and the mulies are anywhere from spike up to a 4x4 minimum.

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. John Wayne-The Shootist