Too many, but I too sold a model 57 S&W like new in the presentation case, Remington 700 Classic in 375 H&H. I sold those when I went through my divorce in 98. Since then when I got hurt and the future was real uncertain I sold a bunch of guns I didn't shoot including a model 629 Classic 8 3/8" , at least a dozen Blackhawks including a couple supers, two model 700 LSS's including a 375RUM and a 300RUM (it found a good home though with Dan B.), Ruger #1 in 458 LOTT, S&W 39 Nickel like new in box with all the paperwork, 3 Ruger 77's on in 257 Roberts and two in 243 ( they were going to be my sons guns until they pissed me off), Half a dozen Contenders (G2 and original models) and easily two dozen barrels, model 37 S&W Airweight 38spcl (my wifes gun but didn't like it) Ruger P90 45ACP, S&W 686 357 6", my two X Frames I only regret as they were cool additions to my collection but for the size I'd rather get serious and carry an Encore if I'm going to pack that much weight. I know there are alot more but I can't remember. There is one more that comes to mind and it was the wierdest but it was the first centerfire rifle I ever bought or owned and I bought it myself, it was 7.69 Argentine Mauser that had been sporterized.

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. John Wayne-The Shootist