Originally Posted By: wapitirod
Look at some of the reloading kits available, they will often save you money over buying individually. Most of the major manufactures produce such kits. LEE, RCBS, Lyman, Hornady, and Redding all make kits with the LEE being the best bang for the buck being right around a $100.00 bill. The LEE stuff works great and will allow you more freed up money for components and if you want as you move along you can upgrade to a different press or a digital scale or even an autmatic powder dispenser. The Lee kit comes with a scale, powder dispenser, press, dippers (I don't use them but some do), powder funnel, load book and I believe it also comes with a hand priming tool. I might be missing something but anyways it is a complete kit so just add components and dies and your off and running. One more warning, reloading can be addictive.
;\)

And it is on sale right now at MidwayUSA. I use Lee presses for all my loading, especially their turret press. The single stage kit is a great investment. I don't care for Lee dies so much but their presses are just dandy.

Rod, too.

Short cuts often lead to long recoveries.