Hello. I am new to the forum, and relatively new to handgun hunting. I have 3 Ruger Blackhawks that I have bought for handgun hunting. They are a 4 5/8 41 mag, 6.5 41 mag, and a 7.5 45 Colt. I am having a bit of an issue finding holsters for these guns, and would like to know what you all use. Right now I have nylon uncle mike's belt holsters for all 3, and I have a Bianchi 1L on the way for the 4 5/8 41 mag. Also, none of three have scopes.

While I will be using these guns as primary weapons for hunting from time to time I also plan on carrying the 4 5/8 Blackhawk as a "packin pistol" while rifle hunting.

I do not like the chest/bandolier holsters, and while I have no problem with shoulder holsters they don't fit well with the way I hunt. For my needs I think cross draw rigs would work best.

I am also thinking about carrying the pistol on a gun belt instead of the pants belt. With that in mind, I niether need nor want cartridge loops on the belt, and would perfer a plain tan belt to go with the holster.

As you can tell I am a bit lost, so any advice and suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

As a side note I work at a gunshop here in Miami (FLA), and am a Glock armorer (in case there are any G20's in the buidling). So if I can be of any help to anyone please feel free to ask.

Thanks.