Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Handgun Hunting Jump to new posts
Re: Crows K9TXS 02/04/2023 4:15 PM
Use the: Use Full Editor in the Quick Reply at the bottom of the page.

Then go over to the 9th icon just below the Post. The icon is just to the right of the yellow face.

Another box will come up for a URL. Then you'll need to enter the link where you resized the image. I use Picasion but there are many others out there to use as well.
3 74 Read More
Re: Just bought a BFR 500 JRH! Snowwolfe 02/01/2023 7:28 PM
How did you make out for deer season?
9 624 Read More
Re: The Freedom Ram Snyd 02/01/2023 12:01 AM
Originally Posted by karl
That looks like an amazing hunt with spectacular results. Thanks for sharing! would love to read a longer post with more details on the hunt if you were so inclined.

Long story with pics is over at Single Action Forums. "The Last Ram"
9 167 Read More
Shooters Bench Jump to new posts
Re: New Release - Glock 21 MOS reflex264 01/31/2023 6:51 PM
Yep and the G20 MOS. It will be interesting. Much less cumbersome than the G40 and G41.
2 100 Read More
Re: Hammer Dropped on 445 SM popo 01/30/2023 8:57 PM
Nice deer. Have not got one with my 445 barrel yet but did with the 414 this year. Maybe next season on 445. Love it when they go right down or at least within site.
13 398 Read More
Handgun Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: FS-HANDGUN SCOPES AND S&W MOUNTS longhunter 01/22/2023 1:40 AM
All sold!
2 150 Read More
Re: 22LR XP100 Build Bob Roach 01/21/2023 8:12 PM
UPS delivered the Rockwell Stock, and it looks very good.

I got an email from Stan the FFL Contact Person at Pacific Tool & Gauge Friday 1-20-2023 stating that my action should ship next week. Fingers Crossed that it will show up in the next couple weeks, but not Holding my Breath just yet.

Bob R
20 649 Read More
Handgun Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: S&W 647 17HMR longhunter 01/18/2023 4:39 PM
SOLD!
1 63 Read More
Re: Things in the woods gunslingerdad 01/16/2023 5:36 PM
I hear all sorts of recipes for squirrel that includes gravy and such. I have since went to just throwing them in the smoker for a few hours with either hickory or mesquite chips for some smoke flavor. you can either peel it off the carcass and make an appetizing meal of it or just go mountain man on it and chew it off the bone. dont take much chewing as it is so tender it comes off really easy.
made a batch of these for our trap team kids and ran a skewer through them so they didnt burn their hands and coined it rat on a stick! still have the old team members bring that up to this day and said they would gladly eat more.
4 226 Read More
Re: Specialty Pistol Forum Walkingthemup 01/15/2023 8:22 PM
Thanks Bob. I'd seen the Speciality Handgun Hunting forum under the Long Range Hunting site but was unaware of the Speciality Pistols area of the Savage Shooters forum. Unfortunately when I tried to register with Long Range Hunting forum I kept getting error messages - looks like they may have geo-blocked locations outside the US. Tried sending a message to the administrators several weeks ago but no reply. In addition there is the subscription membership at Handgun Hunters International and a small section within the Africa Hunting forum.
Seems like there are quite a few different forums all partially covering a relatively small potential member base. Would be pretty awesome if all in one place, but I suspect a lot of it may be due to personal differences from so far back no-one remembers why.
2 97 Read More
Newest Members
Redhawk41, Striker243, Sxviper, RobbieD, IRONMAN
9668 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Snyd 3
K9TXS 3
KRal 1
popo 1
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 57 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod