Handgunhunt

Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter

Posted By: BRASF0311

Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 12/20/2013 12:21 PM

Hey All,
I have been dwelling on getting a Ruger Super Blackhawk Bisley Hunter for some time now. Help push me over the edge. I want to see your set up and some action shots with even a short story.
So Bring-Em.
Semper Fi.
Posted By: Whitworth

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 12/20/2013 2:11 PM

Here you go:

Posted By: archr610

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 12/20/2013 2:21 PM

Whit,
Whats that device on the bottom of the second pic. Looks like thumb cuffs.

Jeff
Posted By: Whitworth

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 12/20/2013 3:03 PM

Originally Posted By: archr610
Whit,
Whats that device on the bottom of the second pic. Looks like thumb cuffs.

Jeff

Jeff, that is the attachment for the green light above it for night hunting. I shot the sow in the picture right around midnight.
Posted By: Rupe430

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 12/20/2013 7:14 PM

A couple of years ago I was out coyote hunting with my SBH Hunter .44mag topped with an old red dot scope. I was layed back in a large sagebrush. The dY was cold and clear, lots of sunshine and about 10" of snow. I had been using a mouth call of a dieing Jackrabbit. After making a few calling sequences during my 20 minutes of sitting and starting to freeze, I decided to take one last look around. Off to my 90° right I saw a coyote standing at 80 paces away from me. He was looking right at me and the sagebrush so there was no way I could turm my body to shoot with both hands and being able to use my knees for a reat. I new my SBH Hunter was spot on at 100 yards. I very slowly lifted my right arm and put the dot on the coyotes chest as he was facing me. I slowly squeezed the trigger and boom! He was down! I spun my body around and braced my arms on my knees and put both hands on my handgun just in case I needed a follow up shot. After a few seconds I could see he was down for good.
I then got up and paced the shot at approx. 80 paces which put the
coyote at approx. 90 yards. The 240gr. Remington jacketed hollow point hit him in the upper chest just at the top of his rib cage and a couple inches to the left. I slapped myself on the back

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 12/20/2013 7:23 PM

Rupe, got any pics?

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 12/20/2013 7:27 PM

Continued- I was shocked that I had shot him at that distance with one hand and no rest. On a coyote I don't mind trying a shot like that.but I would never try it on a big game animal just because it can be a little chancey and I would hate to just wound a deer or elk requiring a possible long tracking job. But on a coyote I am not so nice and wounding a coyote is not a pleasent thought but I can live with it.
Any way back to the Super Blackhawk Hunter. I love this handgun. It isn't the Beasley model, but I don't think they had them when I bought this Hunter. I would jump on this gun if I didn't already own it. They handle great and with a lighter pull on the trigger (thank you Rod) it shoots awesome. Sorry I don't have picture for you, but it looks just like a stock model except for the Red dot sight on it. That was my best shot so far with this handgun on a live target.
Rupe
Posted By: dogsbreath

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 12/20/2013 10:35 PM

I've got a bone stock sbh. The only thing wrong with it is I haven't found a deer foolish enough to step in front of it during season. Not that I haven't given them the chance, but they can be ornery that way sometimes. I'll let you know if that changes. btw, good solid gun for $428 if I'm not mistaken. Nice shooter. If you don't have one, get one. You won't be unhappy.

db

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 12/20/2013 10:36 PM

Here is a couple pics of Rupes coyote he took with his SBHH at 90 yards one handed. Rupe, you're the man,and thanks for the pics.

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 12/20/2013 10:51 PM

I'm glad I remembered I had the pictures. They were on my old cell phone so I took pictures of the pictures so BRASF0311 could post them for me. I can't seem to post pics. from my cell phone. We don't have a PC we are still living off grid and in the 10x20' cabin. We are building a real house now but we'll still be off grid but we'll have a better set up for electricity when all is said and done.
Thanks for posting them for me Brasf0311!

Rupe

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 12/20/2013 10:54 PM

Oh amd you really should buy that SBH Hunter, you will not be sorry!

Rupe
Posted By: s4s4u

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 12/20/2013 11:26 PM

Posted By: Boot

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 12/21/2013 12:56 AM

I love my SBHH. It's not the bisley, as I prefer the old plow handle, and I'm also stuck using a phone to post here, and can't figure out how to post pics in a thread. I did just upload a few pics to my bragging board gallery if you want to see them. It wore a Burris ff3 a while back, then I went to an ultradot. The ultradot started out on a weigand mount, but the most recent pic (from my climber) show it in its current configuration, wearing the ultradot 30 in Ruger rings. I like the clean look of the Ruger rings best. If somebody knows how to, and wants to move my pistol pics to this thread, feel free. My particular pistol is a 44mag.
Posted By: archr610

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 12/21/2013 3:50 AM

Here ya go Boot.

Posted By: Grendel

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 12/21/2013 4:21 AM

I love my Hunter! I have the same problem as Boot. I can't figure up how to move the pic from the bragging board either.
Posted By: Vance in AK.

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 12/21/2013 5:04 AM

Hey Rupe. didn't realize you are Christmas Valley. I grew up in Klamath Falls. Spent a lot of time logging on the south side of the Silver Lake Hwy. Really miss that country!

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 12/21/2013 11:57 AM

Originally Posted By: Vance in AK.
Hey Rupe. didn't realize you are Christmas Valley. I grew up in Klamath Falls. Spent a lot of time logging on the south side of the Silver Lake Hwy. Really miss that country!

Boy did you move from one extreme to another! lol Not much logging anymore down here. The tree huggers have seen to that.
Are you logging up there?
Rupe
Posted By: Boot

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 12/21/2013 12:25 PM

Thanks archr610, for the tech support! Lol
Posted By: Darrell H

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 12/21/2013 1:55 PM

Originally Posted By: Grendel
I love my Hunter! I have the same problem as Boot. I can't figure up how to move the pic from the bragging board either.

Here you go Grendel, nice rig!
Posted By: Darrell H

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 12/21/2013 1:57 PM

Originally Posted By: Boot
The ultradot started out on a weigand mount, but the most recent pic (from my climber) show it in its current configuration, wearing the ultradot 30 in Ruger rings. I like the clean look of the Ruger rings best.

I like that mounting system best too Boot. Less opportunity for problems! Great looking gun!
Posted By: Hawkeye

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 12/21/2013 3:31 PM

Here is my 45 Long Colt- I have only taken one deer with this one. I have a 5 1/2" 45 Long Colt in blue and carry it alot but have no photos of it yet.

Posted By: Grendel

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 12/21/2013 4:56 PM

Originally Posted By: Darrell H
 Originally Posted By: Grendel

Here you go Grendel, nice rig!

Thanks, and thanks

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 12/22/2013 12:37 AM

Thanks everyone for helping me get my SBHH fix.
Keep the pics comin. Love it.

Hawkeye,
With all those SBHH's layin around, you can just send me the Bisley! You won't miss it. :-)

I am going to go with a Bisley and a Leopold 4x scope.

I did have a deal worked out for one with scope and all on friday, but the guy was in NC, and didn't want to do the transfer. Shoot, so close.

I think I am going to sell my Magnum Research BFR 45-70, to fund the project. If anyone is interested, let me know.

Semper Fi.
Posted By: Dan B.

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 12/22/2013 12:48 AM

Here's my .44 Hunter.

......and here's the .45.

Both wear fixed power Weaver's and have several kills to their credit. When I grab for a revolver, it's always a Hunter model.

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 12/22/2013 1:33 AM

Dan B.
Awesome pics. Like the snow background. Doe kill on 12/10/2008; looks like it's time to get another one buddy. :-)
Semper Fi.
Posted By: Dan B.

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 12/22/2013 2:12 AM

I've taken a half dozen since with the .44. Truth be told....I'm a big single shot fan and have a tough time parting with my Comptitor or XP's. And with the short season in PA, I like the extended range and versatility of the rifle caliber single shots. If you notice in the deer pic there is one in the background...I shot it with the XP-100 .300 Savage at 160yds. Then minutes later the other one came through at 40yds so I plunked it with the .45.
Posted By: KRal

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 12/22/2013 5:16 AM

Here's some pics on my Bisley Hunter...

.....or should I say "My son's Bisley Hunter".
Posted By: MIHunter

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 12/22/2013 4:17 PM

Posted By: s4s4u

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 12/22/2013 4:47 PM

Quote:
.....or should I say "My son's Bisley Hunter".

Yea, I was gonna say it doesn't look like you get to use it much ;-)
Posted By: gknarf

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 12/22/2013 8:09 PM

Very nice all...def adding one in 41 mag to my wish list too

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 12/23/2013 2:26 AM

Ty,

That Hunter you have is SWEET!

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 12/23/2013 1:10 PM

Awesome pics guys, please keep them coming. I don't have one yet. Working on it though.

KRal,
Glad you specified that's your son, I was wondering how you kept getting younger the more you shot the SBHH. :-)

Semper Fi.

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 12/23/2013 2:04 PM

When I shoot mine makes me feel younger. I'll jave to look in the Jeep mirror next time I shoot something and see if it helped me look younger too.
Rupe

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 12/23/2013 3:41 PM

I wish that did work; I'd shoot it more often!
;\)
Posted By: Vance in AK.

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 12/23/2013 10:26 PM

Originally Posted By: Rupe430
 Originally Posted By: Vance in AK.

Boy did you move from one extreme to another! lol Not much logging anymore down here. The tree huggers have seen to that.
Are you logging up there?
Rupe

Not logging since I left there in '88. Was a helicopter mechanic for about 8 yrs, but have been a pastor for almost 15 yrs now.
Posted By: Insp Callahan

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 12/24/2013 4:24 AM

You won't get any disagreement from me. In my opinion, the SBH BISLEY Hunter is one of the most perfect hunting handguns going....AND it is priced reasonably to boot. I originally purchased a SBH Hunter Plow handle and sold it as soon as I was able to handle the Bisley hunter. It's like night and day for me. It's the finest grip for shooting comfort in any caliber and points more naturally for me. While I love my Freedom Arms guns, the Ruger achieves high grades for accuracy and is the clear "bang-for the buck" champion. They are fabulous! I have the 44 mag and 45 Colt.....so far. I only wished they ran a limited edition Bisley Hunter 22 rimfire!

[img]http://images5a.snapfish.com/232323232%7Ffp63385%3Enu%3D3879%3E%3B9%3A%3E25%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D32%3B262689634%3Bnu0mrj[/img]

[img]http://images2.snapfish.com/232323232%7Ffp539%3B6%3Enu%3D3879%3E%3B9%3A%3E25%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D33%3B285687334%3Bnu0mrj[/img]

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 12/24/2013 12:33 PM

Originally Posted By: Insp Callahan
You won't get any disagreement from me. In my opinion, the SBH BISLEY Hunter is one of the most perfect hunting handguns going....AND it is priced reasonably to boot. I originally purchased a SBH Hunter Plow handle and sold it as soon as I was able to handle the Bisley hunter. It's like night and day for me. It's the finest grip for shooting comfort in any caliber and points more naturally for me. While I love my Freedom Arms guns, the Ruger achieves high grades for accuracy and is the clear "bang-for the buck" champion. They are fabulous! I have the 44 mag and 45 Colt.....so far. I only wished they ran a limited edition Bisley Hunter 22 rimfire!

[img]http://images5a.snapfish.com/232323232%7Ffp63385%3Enu%3D3879%3E%3B9%3A%3E25%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D32%3B262689634%3Bnu0mrj[/img]

[img]http://images2.snapfish.com/232323232%7Ffp539%3B6%3Enu%3D3879%3E%3B9%3A%3E25%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D33%3B285687334%3Bnu0mrj[/img]

Very nice pair of Bisleys. I can't wait to get one now. I think that would be a good idea too, 22lr Bisley Hunter (Convertible 22mag).

Semper Fi.

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 12/26/2013 12:41 PM

Thanks guys for all the pics and input.
I just turned down a deal for a Bisley SBHH. He just wasn't bringing enough to the table to make it worth it, so I'll just have to look at your pics a little longer. :-)
Please keep the pics coming. I hope to get one soon.
Semper Fi.

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 08/05/2014 3:03 AM

It's finally time to resurrect this post. I just made a deal for this-

SBHH 44 mag with 4X leupold scope and nylon holster. I won't have it in hand till the end of the month, but I finally found the right deal, and man am I ever excited. I'll have it in plenty of time to get it sighted in for hunting season.

Semper Fi.

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 08/05/2014 4:12 AM

Very cool! Glad you finally got the one you want, Concrates!

Rupe
Posted By: Raptortrapper

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 08/05/2014 4:15 AM

I'll throw my Bisley on here. Only reason I have this gun is because of Junebug (Can't thank you enough!!).

It is in stock condition right now, but shoots pretty well as is. Gotta get the trigger done, and throw on a Belt Mountain #5 pin, and I should be set. 45 Colt shooting 335gr WFNGC from Cast Precision.

Posted By: Badubet

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 08/05/2014 2:07 PM

Great looking Hunters guys. I'm trying to join the club. Trying to find a Bisley Hunter in 45 Colt. So keep your eyes on the look out for me.

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 08/05/2014 2:09 PM

Originally Posted By: Badubet
Great looking Hunters guys. I'm trying to join the club. Trying to find a Bisley Hunter in 45 Colt. So keep your eyes on the look out for me.

Will do! That's how I got mine! Junebug found one! They do show up from time to time!
Posted By: ratgunner

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 08/05/2014 4:18 PM

I'd like to have mine posted on here if anyone could do it for me.

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 08/06/2014 12:51 AM

ratgunner- PM sent.

raptortrapper- Very nice looking SBHH, and 45 colt has so much potential. Have you hunted with it?

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 08/06/2014 1:52 AM

Originally Posted By: BRASF0311
raptortrapper- Very nice looking SBHH, and 45 colt has so much potential. Have you hunted with it?

Thanks! I agree about the potential of the 45 Colt. Load it so light that my wife can shoot it, or beef it up and take anything in North America, and most things in Africa!

Haven't hunted with it yet. I got it late in the season last year, and I didn't get my deer tag this year, so it will have to wait. I am taking my 500JRH and 460S&W for bear and elk this year. I have some work I want to do on "The Bisley", so I want to wait to hunt with it till all the work is done. Most likely will be using it next season though, even for bear and elk.
Posted By: Insp Callahan

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 08/07/2014 11:17 PM

This is an awesome shooter..

The 44 and the 45

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 08/08/2014 2:21 PM

Nice set of SBHH's and good grouping.

I saw a 45 SBHH Bisley that John Linebaugh built a five shot 454 cylinder for. What an awesome idea.

This SBHH addiction thing just doesn't end, does it?

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 08/08/2014 9:01 PM

Here is the pics of ratgunners SBHH. Real nice piece. Looks so natural in the deer stand.

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 08/08/2014 9:08 PM

Thanks again Sir.
Posted By: wizzard

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 08/08/2014 10:55 PM

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=434092985

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 08/10/2014 10:57 PM

Wizzard- Don't feed the sickness. I don't even have my hands on my 44 yet. Very nice though.
Posted By: junebug

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 08/10/2014 11:12 PM

Wizzard- Don't feed the sickness. I don't even have my hands on my 44 yet. Very nice though.

Yes but the .45 colt is the Holy Grail of the hunters, not many made and don't come up for sale often. The last n.i.b. one on
E bay went for around $1400.00. .44's are easy to find the [local candy store] has 3 in the case now.

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 08/10/2014 11:15 PM

I'm the highest bidder at this time. I'm sure it will go to someone else though.
Posted By: wizzard

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 08/11/2014 11:40 AM

Just trying to help. lol
Posted By: nytracker

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 08/12/2014 12:26 AM

Hmmmmm lucky im cash strapped or I would be bidding.... good luck badubet... hope it goes to somebody on here.

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 08/12/2014 11:33 PM

$1,400 ? Hmmm I think I may go look at something tomorrow at my local shop.
BTW I'm assuming you meant Gunbroker not EBay ?
Posted By: sc1911cwp

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 08/12/2014 11:50 PM

I have never understood why Ruger didn't do another run of the .45 Colt. There is certainly enough interest.
Posted By: junebug

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 08/13/2014 1:12 AM

Yep sorry about that .My fingers work faster than my brain.

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 08/13/2014 10:31 AM

Sold for $1100.00 ... well bad did you get it?

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 08/14/2014 5:25 PM

I did not. I fell asleep and was outbid 30 minutes before the end. I'm still looking.
Posted By: RioHondoHank

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 08/14/2014 6:43 PM

Mine in 45 Colt, my go to hunting revolver. Burris Fastfire sight.

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 08/14/2014 10:26 PM

Sorry to hear that bad I sat up and watched it go up... went for what I thought it would go for... did they sell for the same as the 44 mag sbhh?

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 08/16/2014 4:28 PM

no. they sell for a good bit more than the 44 and 41 hunter

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 08/27/2014 8:32 PM

I just sealed the deal on a Bisley Hunter in 45 Colt. I am stoked!
Posted By: Big Todd

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 08/28/2014 12:15 AM

Congrats on the .45!!!

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 08/28/2014 8:31 PM

Lucky dog.... some day
Posted By: Brian375hh

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 08/31/2014 1:43 AM

Here is my .45 colt

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 08/31/2014 12:59 PM

Originally Posted By: Brian375hh
Here is my .45 colt

Very nice. Very nice indeed.
Posted By: Big Todd

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 08/31/2014 6:57 PM

I just seen on gunbroker both a Hunter model with a bisley grip and a plow handle grip in .41mag. I didn't even know they produced it in .41. Very interesting that would be a good compliment to my .44. I think!!

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 09/01/2014 7:09 PM

Was smacking the human torso gong at 200yds pretty regular yesterday with my SBHH.
Lots if fun. Makes the closer shots seem easier.

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 10/30/2014 12:49 AM

Finally got the scope mounted, spring kit installed, trigger job finished, and the throats reamed. Shot it a few days ago and was pleased with the accuracy.

[img]http://www.handgunhunt.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=6950&limit=recent[/img]
Posted By: JBWhitehead

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 10/30/2014 1:55 AM

I want one in a .45LC in the worst way. Sadly, Ruger doesn't currently list that as an option on their website.

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 10/30/2014 9:47 AM

Originally Posted By: JBWhitehead
I want one in a .45LC in the worst way. Sadly, Ruger doesn't currently list that as an option on their website.

They come up for sale on GB every now and then second hand. Be prepared to bid and overpay.
Posted By: sc1911cwp

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 10/30/2014 7:38 PM

I don't understand all the hype. For what they are asking in a 45 Colt you could buy a good used Freedom Arms in 454 Casull and have a cylinder made in 45 Colt. If you watch, deals do come up for a 454 around $1200.00. Just my opinion. Again I don't understand why Ruger does't do another run. I think they are out of touch.
Posted By: JBWhitehead

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 10/31/2014 1:16 AM

Try finding any Ruger .45LC in stainless. You won't fine one in production. My 'gun money' comes mostly from bounty trapping beavers and that is limited with a full time job and 2 teenage girls so I won't be paying double retail.

Perhaps they will make a run soon.

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 10/31/2014 3:12 AM

I agree its a lot for a Ruger. But retail on the hunter was $899 i believe several years ago for the 45 Bisley hunter. So in todays money I paid full retail for a used gun. I'm happy with that.
As far as Ruger making another run. I wouldn't hold my breath. Ruger has never done things that made business or marketing sense.
Posted By: Snyd

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 11/06/2014 5:39 AM

Might as well post another pic of mine. Here's my 45 Colt BisHunter/Wyo Combo Holster in the Brooks Range on a walk-in Dall Sheep hunt 2 years ago. Couldn't quite close the gap on a ram. 277yds out, no more cover, my partner shot the ram with his 270. At least we packed home sheep! Still trying to connect on moose, bear or sheep. One of these days!

The 45 Colt Hunters were a special run commissioned by Lipseys. Mine is one of the first run.

http://www.lipseysguns.com/post/Ruger-Super-Blackhawk-Hunter-Bisley-45-Colt.aspx

Here is some other info I found on the net a few years back. It's an email response someone got from Lipseys.~~~~~~
Reply from Jason Cloessner @ Lipseys regarding my 45 Hunter :

"We indeed have those guns commissioned by Ruger. They sold extremely well. There were two models, one with the standard Super Blackhawk gripframe and one with the Bisley gripframe. There were a total of 603 of the standard ones made and 279 of the Bisley models. The odd numbers are a result of overruns of parts and we decided to use them for the extra units. One interesting piece of Ruger trivia is that to my knowledge it is the only 45LC that Ruger made with non-fluted and/or non-engraved cylinders. Enjoy your new gun, its about the perfect all-around hunting revolver made."

Jason

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 11/06/2014 11:30 AM

Snyd,
Thanks for sharing the great pictures and story.
Posted By: riggeruwz

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 11/13/2014 3:24 AM

Mine right before its first blood.
Posted By: Sigforall

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 11/20/2014 2:27 AM

Posted By: Zee

Re: Lets see pics of your Super Blackhawk Hunter - 11/20/2014 2:38 AM

Cool picture.
© 2024 Handgunhunt forums