Handgunhunt

Best place to live in North America to hunt/ live

Posted By: Badubet

Best place to live in North America to hunt/ live - 05/13/2014 1:47 PM

Hypothetical question - where would you live if you could choose any place in America to live and hunt the animals we love to hunt. Also consider the quality of life for you and your family in the area you chose. State where and why.
Posted By: SEAK

Re: Best place to live in North America to hunt/ live - 05/13/2014 4:02 PM

What one thinks is quality of life is the real question. For me its a hundred miles off the road and oil lamps.
Posted By: RustyGunn

Re: Best place to live in North America to hunt/ live - 05/13/2014 9:12 PM

Alaska. There are a large amount of game to hunt. Tundra Griz, kodiak brown bear, black bears, moose, caribou, dahl sheep, mountain goat, musk ox, deer, wolf, ducks, geese...
Perhaps living in Anchorage. Owning an airplane would be nice.
Posted By: reflex264

Re: Best place to live in North America to hunt/ live - 05/15/2014 10:57 PM

TN. Except for the the tornados it is a sportsman paridise. We can kill 303 deer per year without drawing a tag. Hog and bear are doable by handgun as well. With the new laws all hogs with the landowner exceptions must be shot on one of the preserves. You can see how LABRAT and I rack up so many deer. 3 does a day and 3 bucks per year. Asided from handgun hunting there is turkey, duck and goose hunting as well as preditor hunting.
Posted By: Chance Weldon

Re: Best place to live in North America to hunt/ live - 05/16/2014 12:11 AM

Originally Posted By: reflex264
TN. Except for the the tornados it is a sportsman paridise. We can kill 303 deer per year without drawing a tag. Hog and bear are doable by handgun as well. With the new laws all hogs with the landowner exceptions must be shot on one of the preserves. You can see how LABRAT and I rack up so many deer. 3 does a day and 3 bucks per year. Asided from handgun hunting there is turkey, duck and goose hunting as well as preditor hunting.

X2
Posted By: GlennS

Re: Best place to live in North America to hunt/ live - 05/16/2014 2:24 AM

Idaho or Alaska
\:\)
© 2024 Handgunhunt forums