Handgunhunt

Gun season opens tomorrow in TN

Posted By: Chance Weldon

Gun season opens tomorrow in TN - 11/20/2015 5:00 PM

Gun season opens tomorrow! I'm more excited than I've been in years for this since I've got an Encore and the necessary practice to take a deer far beyond what I can with my revolver. In addition, I've been seeing deer all over the place this week, and we've got a big cold front coming through this weekend that should get them moving even more.

I'm not going to be fooling around waiting for a big buck, either. We need some more meat for the freezer, so as long as it's not a fawn or small buck, "if it's brown, it's down."

The only thing holding me back this weekend is I'm going to have my cousin with me, and he'll definitely get the first shot. But, if I have to postpone my first handgun deer so he can get his first ever deer, you won't hear me complain in the slightest.
Posted By: s4s4u

Re: Gun season opens tomorrow in TN - 11/20/2015 5:25 PM

Good luck to ya both. In a perfect world, he gets his and you get your's shortly thereafter ;-)
Posted By: nytracker

Re: Gun season opens tomorrow in TN - 11/20/2015 7:20 PM

Good luck ... ny opener tomorrow also...going to be in my stand dark and early
Posted By: jamesfromjersey

Re: Gun season opens tomorrow in TN - 11/20/2015 8:10 PM

Originally Posted By: s4s4u
Good luck to ya both. In a perfect world, he gets his and you get your's shortly thereafter ;-)
Posted By: REDHAWK1954

Re: Gun season opens tomorrow in TN - 11/20/2015 11:33 PM

Our opener also. Looking forward to the day. Good luck to everyone.
Posted By: reflex264

Re: Gun season opens tomorrow in TN - 11/20/2015 11:59 PM

Ready for the morning. Saw a nice buck this morning. If he shows up tomorrow he might not make it.
Posted By: paul0

Re: Gun season opens tomorrow in TN - 11/21/2015 2:13 AM

Me and my Striker .308 win. will be out oh dark early, good luck to all and be safe.

Re: Gun season opens tomorrow in TN - 11/21/2015 2:19 AM

My cousin won't be able to make it this weekend, so I'll be hunting on my own. Which, honestly, works out a bit better for me, since I can focus on getting myself my first handgun deer during what is shaping up to be a promising weekend.
Posted By: rlb

Re: Gun season opens tomorrow in TN - 11/21/2015 2:23 AM

See, you're not going to get any sleep tonight. You'll fall asleep just before the big buck walks up.

Good luck to ya in the morning. Be safe and have a great day.
Posted By: REDHAWK1954

Re: Gun season opens tomorrow in TN - 11/21/2015 9:25 AM

Good Luck this morning!
Posted By: rlb

Re: Gun season opens tomorrow in TN - 11/21/2015 1:55 PM

It's daylight here, anything dead there yet?

Re: Gun season opens tomorrow in TN - 11/21/2015 4:49 PM

I just made a post about it.
© 2024 Handgunhunt forums