Handgunhunt

WEB SITE PURCHASE STATUS

Posted By: Gregg Richter

WEB SITE PURCHASE STATUS - 04/14/2018 6:53 AM

The response from the members here has been awesome: 12 checks so far!

Each one of you that has sent one is going to receive a special pen compliments of my outfitting business: Little Gun Outfitters.

I like stirring the potion up a bit so here is this: Every NEW poster that sends a donation of $100 will receive a special multi-tool, again compliments of LGO. This one has an LED light on it.

Again, you must be a new poster with 5 or less posts; better yet how about some of you lurkers joining up and sending in a donation!

For you regular posters that donate you will continue to receive a pen and all of you that donate will be entered into a drawing to win a combo knife-saw-flashlight pack. The deadline is May 31 to send in your donation.
Posted By: KRal

Re: WEB SITE PURCHASE STATUS - 04/14/2018 2:46 PM

Originally Posted By: Gregg Richter

Each one of you that has sent one is going to receive a special pen compliments of my outfitting business: Little Gun Outfitters.

I like stirring the potion up a bit so here is this: Every NEW poster that sends a donation of $100 will receive a special multi-tool, again compliments of LGO. This one has an LED light on it.

Again, you must be a new poster with 5 or less posts; better yet how about some of you lurkers joining up and sending in a donation!

For you regular posters that donate you will continue to receive a pen and all of you that donate will be entered into a drawing to win a combo knife-saw-flashlight pack. The deadline is May 31 to send in your donation.

Gregg, in an effort to to enhance the preservation of this site, I will donate a knife build in a separate drawing from yours. You have all the checks and information, so I'll let you handle the drawing.

Thanks to Gary for starting this site and thanks to you and Chance for keeping it going.
Posted By: ruger4570

Re: WEB SITE PURCHASE STATUS - 04/15/2018 12:09 AM

Awesome
Posted By: reflex264

Re: WEB SITE PURCHASE STATUS - 04/17/2018 5:59 PM

Originally Posted By: KRal

Gregg, in an effort to to enhance the preservation of this site, I will donate a knife build in a separate drawing from yours. You have all the checks and information, so I'll let you handle the drawing.

Thanks to Gary for starting this site and thanks to you and Chance for keeping it going.

Great ideal Kim!

Re: WEB SITE PURCHASE STATUS - 04/18/2018 3:46 PM

Awesome, Kim! Thanks on behalf of all the "donating" folks."

A few months ago, I ordered two knives from Kim and they are now up for builds; can't wait to get them and post pics; one is of my own design and one is his "slim hunter."

\:\)
Posted By: KRal

Re: WEB SITE PURCHASE STATUS - 04/18/2018 5:51 PM

Awesome, Kim! Thanks on behalf of all the "donating" folks."

A few months ago, I ordered two knives from Kim and they are now up for builds; can't wait to get them and post pics; one is of my own design and one is his "slim hunter."

\:\)

I'll send you a pic of the Slim Hunter this evening; just finished it last night.

Update....check email for pics.

Re: WEB SITE PURCHASE STATUS - 04/20/2018 2:38 PM

Thanks Kim...I sent the final check!

Gregg
© 2024 Handgunhunt forums