Handgunhunt

New toy(long sought after)

Posted By: S.B.

New toy(long sought after) - 09/30/2018 6:18 PM

Recently acquired a S&W model 58, not for the $98 and change I should have bought one for years back but, got the deal I was looking for todays prices. Loaded some 220 grain SWCs over Unique powder for it's first trip to the range and shot to point of aim(even with fixed sights). Looked for what seems forever but, finally scored!
Weren't members able to upload pictures from their computer here once? Don't see a link for this anymore.

Well. I managed to get one up, thanks jamesfromjersey.
Steve [img]http://www.handgunhunt.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=9973&ppuser=4949[/img]
Posted By: jamesfromjersey

Re: New toy(long sought after) - 09/30/2018 7:04 PM

SB..... A GREAT handgun for sure... Steve, go to the bragging board and upload your photo and then you can copy and place it here
Posted By: 45MAN

Re: New toy(long sought after) - 09/30/2018 7:11 PM

NEAT BUY AND LOOKS LIKE YOU GOT A LOAD FOR IT TOO. WHAT I REMEMBER MOST ABOUT THE MODEL 58 (I THINK) IS THAT IS THE REVOLVER NONTE CONVERTED TO 45 COLT BACK IN THE EARLY 70's

Re: New toy(long sought after) - 09/30/2018 7:35 PM

Originally Posted By: jamesfromjersey
SB..... A GREAT handgun for sure... Steve, go to the bragging board and upload your photo and then you can copy and place it here

Bragging board, where's that?
Thanks, Steve
Posted By: pab1

Re: New toy(long sought after) - 09/30/2018 7:51 PM

Originally Posted By: S.B.
 Originally Posted By: jamesfromjersey

Bragging board, where's that?
Thanks, Steve

Just below the banner at the top of the page, look under "Forums". There are several other forums on the site full of great info.

Look forward to seeing pics of the new toy!
Posted By: jamesfromjersey

Re: New toy(long sought after) - 09/30/2018 8:09 PM

Steve`s new S&W model 58......excellent

Re: New toy(long sought after) - 09/30/2018 8:46 PM

Thank you, James. I'm not technically advanced, and may not even be inclined to be?
Steve
Posted By: 45MAN

Re: New toy(long sought after) - 09/30/2018 10:50 PM

S.B.: POSTING PICTURES AND THEN GETTING THEM INTO A TOPIC DARN NEAR TAKES AN ADVANCED COMPUTER SCIENCE DEGREE, TOOK ME A WHILE AND A LOT OF HELP TO FIGURE IT OUT.
© 2024 Handgunhunt forums