Handgunhunt

Mighty Quiet Around Here

Posted By: DarkTimber

Mighty Quiet Around Here - 09/22/2023 12:08 AM

I know we're getting close to hunting season, but it sure is awfully quiet. Seems like that would make folks chatter about their plans, loads and guns all the more.
Posted By: karl

Re: Mighty Quiet Around Here - 09/25/2023 6:14 PM

Its gotten very quiet here.
Posted By: safarigene

Re: Mighty Quiet Around Here - 10/02/2023 11:37 PM

Went out to the ranch with the bow this weekend. Nothing i wanted to shoot, but I did stop by a local gun shop and walked out with a Raging Hunter in 460 S&W. Working on getting a red dot mounted and some ammo so I can use it opening weekend in November.
Posted By: Jeff460

Re: Mighty Quiet Around Here - 10/04/2023 2:29 PM

That Raging Hunter design is a very good one. Making the frame solid steel but having the aluminum shroud fitted over the rigid steel tube barrel is a game changing advance. And machining it with a rail atop for an ease of optic attachment is a great idea. Chambered in 460 S&W magnum adds the ability to use 454 Casull as well as all long loaded 45 Colt factory loads using long copper hollow points for the Judge and Governor revolvers respectively. You have a GREAT revolver and it should serve you well in the hunting fields. Congratulations!!!
Posted By: reflex264

Re: Mighty Quiet Around Here - 10/11/2023 5:44 PM

Sure is. I have numerous handgun hunting projects in the works. I need to post some of them. Missed out on all of my draw tags.
© 2024 Handgunhunt forums