Handgunhunt

Ruger factory rings

Posted By: Slimpickens Ca.

Ruger factory rings - 05/03/2008 2:04 PM

Is there any company other than ruger that makes rings that will fit on my SBHH.
Posted By: KYODE

Re: Ruger factory rings - 05/03/2008 2:18 PM

i would go as far as saying....none any better.

why do ya need sumthin else?

Re: Ruger factory rings - 05/03/2008 2:31 PM

I have a Bushnell 2x on my hunter right now. I want to get a Red Dot with it's own set of rings and I dont want to spend what Ruger is asking for there rings. There like 42 bucks each.
Posted By: slavage

Re: Ruger factory rings - 05/03/2008 3:08 PM

i cant remember what the cross over is i think they are the same that are on the rifles... go on rugers site at the acssessorys and look at the part number for them and the rifles.. see what one is the match and go from ther.. redfield and burris and leupold both make them for it at all most the same cost.. you might be better off looken around on the different forums once you find out what set they match...
Dave
Posted By: KYODE

Re: Ruger factory rings - 05/03/2008 3:26 PM

ah ha!....perfect reason....lol. $42 each?...yikes. per set wouldn't be all that bad, if ya really need em.

yep....ya might try a "want to buy" ad in the classifieds here for a used set and specialty pistols site as well.

Re: Ruger factory rings - 05/03/2008 3:29 PM

Thank you sir.
Posted By: WNY_Whitetailer

Re: Ruger factory rings - 05/09/2008 12:36 AM

You might also want to look into a Weigand scope rail for the SBHH...It mounts right to the factory cutouts and then you can use the rings that are supplied with your red dot. Check out www.jackweigand.com...I have one on my SBHH and it is rock solid...I would have it no other way.
© 2024 Handgunhunt forums