Handgunhunt

Vote

Posted By: TCTex.

Vote - 11/04/2008 12:44 PM

If you haven’t already done so, please take the time to go and VOTE!
Posted By: Recoil

Re: Vote - 11/04/2008 1:22 PM

I DID! This election is very important to every gun owner and sportsman. Regardless of all the rhetoric the records are there for all to see. We on this site are most vulnerable. If the election goes the wrong way first the AR's will go then the handguns.

Recoil
Posted By: Andyhunter

Re: Vote - 11/04/2008 3:40 PM

Ditto! It was the first time that i actually had to wait in line to vote..... I hope things work out!!!!
Posted By: jamesfromjersey

Re: Vote - 11/04/2008 5:09 PM

Me and my 90 year old are going soon.....
Posted By: regnets

Re: Vote - 11/04/2008 5:41 PM

I got up early and stood in line before the polls opened. It reminded me of waiting to run into the duck impoundments on opening day of duck season with my father. The whole experience really brought into focus what is actually at stake in this election. I used up my entire gun stash a month ago to buy my first AR. My wife thought I was crazy for using up my entire stash on one gun until I told her that if the democrats control the white house and the senate, it could be the last gun I ever get to buy.
I just Pray that I am able to pass my hunting traditions to my three sons the same way my father passed them on to me!

God Bless the USA!
Go Vote!
Posted By: Montanan

Re: Vote - 11/04/2008 6:12 PM

It's a done deal.
Posted By: wapitirod

Re: Vote - 11/04/2008 6:32 PM

got it done, Oregon has vote by mail which is nice but it sucks that about 1/12th of the state geographically screws up the rest of the people, not real fair representation out here.
Posted By: Larry in SD

Re: Vote - 11/04/2008 11:21 PM

I cast my vote at 8:20AM this morning. Being the gun nut that I am I am betting you can bet who I didn't vote for. I am surprised at the turn out here in small town USA today. I have been watching the traffic into and out of the polls all day and am very pleased at the turnout.

Larry
Posted By: wapitirod

Re: Vote - 11/04/2008 11:26 PM

I haven't been able to watch election coverage today, I'm having a hard time watching the greatest democracy in world become a communist state.
\:\(
Posted By: lhunter03

Re: Vote - 11/04/2008 11:49 PM

Mail in 3 day's ago.

Lars
Posted By: pab1

Re: Vote - 11/04/2008 11:50 PM

Just voted after work!
Posted By: rupe

Re: Vote - 11/05/2008 12:29 AM

Dropped it off yesterday. It looks like we are going to be in a world of stink by the end of the day, if you believe in the polls.
Wapitirod is so right. The Portland. Or. has so many people compared to the rest of the state, they get what ever they want and being that Portland is a very Liberal city, that just screws the rest of us.

I got news for them they aren't getting my guns. Because I don't have them anymore, I sold them to Joe Plumber. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. LOL
Posted By: pab1

Re: Vote - 11/05/2008 1:03 AM

Originally Posted By: rupe
The Portland. Or. has so many people compared to the rest of the state, they get what ever they want and being that Portland is a very Liberal city, that just screws the rest of us.

The Denver metro/Boulder area of Colorado is the same way. One of the many reasons I had to get away.
Posted By: MIHunter

Re: Vote - 11/05/2008 1:54 AM

I voted, If you're not a memebr of the NRA please join. I think the NRA will be real busy for the next 4 years if it goes as predicted.
Posted By: KRal

Re: Vote - 11/05/2008 3:36 AM

I was at the poll doors when they opened this morning but, from what I'm seeing on fox news right now, it didn't make much difference...I can't figure out how rupe got Joe the plumber to buy his guns, being that I sold him all mine also... Things ain't looking good for Joe...KRal
Posted By: Tigger

Re: Vote - 11/05/2008 3:41 AM

Yup voted tonight. Then my wolf brought home a ham dinner from the Methodist Church that she helped put on for election day. YUM!!
© 2024 Handgunhunt forums