Handgunhunt

This Web Site Equals Trouble!

Posted By: MIHunter

This Web Site Equals Trouble! - 11/27/2008 12:41 AM

Well after reading the on line magazine edition I have been wanting to get a Super Blackhawk and take it to Mag-Na-Port and get their Predator conversion. Well I have been looking for a good deal on one but instead I got an offer on 2 other used guns that were to good to pass on. I had no interest in the guns so I traded them in at my local gun store and almost doubled my money. I used that money on a .44 Super Blackhawk. While at the store they had a new Ruger Single Six .17 HMR marked down to $269.00. So now I have 2 guns on layaway and a project for Mag-Na-Port right around the corner. The crazy part is my wife knows and she's ok with it. Go figure.
Posted By: Tigger

Re: This Web Site Equals Trouble! - 11/27/2008 12:52 AM

Quote:
This Web Site Equals Trouble!

LOL LOL!! We just help facilitate what is already there in the subconscious!
Posted By: s4s4u

Re: This Web Site Equals Trouble! - 11/27/2008 1:04 AM

Quote:
a new Ruger Single Six .17 HMR marked down to $269.00.

That's just a flat steal right there. It's like letting the foxes watch the henhouse, can you say "enabler".

Just a thought, you might want to save that trip to mag-na-port for something with a little kick. Like that 475 Linebaugh you've always subconsciously dreamed about.
Posted By: Revolverlution

Re: This Web Site Equals Trouble! - 11/27/2008 3:30 AM

Sounds like my wife...could not believe my ears when she said I could buy a new (first) hunting revolver this year...its crazy! I am all kinds of excited to make a move on one...hey any ideas on a gun shop down here in Michigan thats has some good deals on the Ruger Redhawks?

Re: This Web Site Equals Trouble! - 11/28/2008 2:27 AM

Originally Posted By: Revolverlution
Sounds like my wife...could not believe my ears when she said I could buy a new (first) hunting revolver this year...its crazy! I am all kinds of excited to make a move on one...hey any ideas on a gun shop down here in Michigan thats has some good deals on the Ruger Redhawks?

I go to Johnson Sporting Goods in Adrian for most of my gun shopping. They seem to have the best deals in my area. You can go to http://www.galleryofguns.com then click on gun genie. Put in what you want and your zip code it will give you three dealers in your area and their prices.

Re: This Web Site Equals Trouble! - 11/29/2008 2:04 AM

I have been to Johnsons many a time...its like 5 min from my apartment...thanks though
Posted By: DeerDad

Re: This Web Site Equals Trouble! - 11/29/2008 1:40 PM

This site is addictive and will cost you some money. I just bought another contender complete gun in the same caliber I already have. It is great your wife supports you do not take her for granted. My wife put up with years of deer hunting and handgun shooting. She passed away this past October 18 from cancer.

Re: This Web Site Equals Trouble! - 11/30/2008 3:11 AM

My condolances DeerDad...my prayers are with you...

Re: This Web Site Equals Trouble! - 11/30/2008 12:50 PM

Sorry about your loss deerdad. My Uncle passed away last week from cancer.

On your advise I was just thinking the other day I need to do something special with the family after deer season. I've hunted a lot this year with hardly a complaint from anyone.
Posted By: lhunter03

Re: This Web Site Equals Trouble! - 11/30/2008 7:30 PM

Sorry for your loss!!

Lars
Posted By: wapitirod

Re: This Web Site Equals Trouble! - 11/30/2008 7:38 PM

My condolences for your loss.
Posted By: Gary

Re: This Web Site Equals Trouble! - 11/30/2008 7:41 PM

Sorry to hear of your loss DeerDad.

Gary
Posted By: Tigger

Re: This Web Site Equals Trouble! - 12/01/2008 12:20 AM

Sorry for your loss DeerDad.

You are very right about family, I have learned the importance of family in the last year.
Posted By: bluecow

Re: This Web Site Equals Trouble! - 12/01/2008 2:04 AM

im sorry for your loss deerdad im praying for you
© 2024 Handgunhunt forums